Pay Online :: Invoice Payment
Use the form below to pay your invoice online. All major credit cards are accepted.
See notes at the bottom of the payment form for privacy and security information.
Online Payments - Security & Privacy Information:Security:
Handling of Sensitive Credit Card Data
- Parks & Sons Piano Service processes credit cards through BrainTree™, a PayPal™ service. A great feature BrainTree™ provides is 'Hosted Fields'. This technology allows you to pay online without exposing your card information to anyone but the credit card processor. This means we never see, handle, nor store any of your credit card's sensitive information. All sensitive credit card data is handled directly by the credit card processor. You are paying from our web site, but the technology ensures your sensitive credit card data will only be seen by the credit card processor.
- Parks & Sons server is secured through a secured server using SHA256 hash and RSA 2048 bit encryption. This ensures a secure data connection between this site, you, and the credit card processor.
Privacy of Data
Handling of Non-sensitive Data
- No sensitive credit card data is see, handled, or stored by Parks & Sons or our web server. Since we never store sensitive credit card data, this means such data can never be obtained from us or our systems.
- Non-sensitive is data retained to enable us to work with our credit card processor and to better server our customers.
- Parks & Sons does not sell your information to, nor share your information with third parties (other than the credit card processor which requires such information to securily process your payment).