Pay Online :: Invoice Payment
Use the form below to pay your invoice online. All major credit cards are accepted.
See notes at the bottom of the payment form for privacy and security information.
Please note that there is a $2.00 transaction fee added to the invoice amounts when paying by credit card. This fee helps to offset some of our processing fees for each credit card charge.
The $2 fee is added automatically and will be displayed above the payment submission button.
Online Payments - Security & Privacy Information:Security:
Handling of Sensitive Credit Card Data
- Parks & Sons Piano Service processes credit cards through BrainTree™, a PayPal™ service. A great feature BrainTree™ provides is 'Hosted Fields'. This technology allows you to pay online without exposing your card information to anyone but the credit card processor. This means we never see your credit card's sensitive information. All sensitive credit card data is handled directly by the credit card processor. You are paying from our web site, but the technology ensures your sensitive credit card data will only be seen by the credit card processor. The credit card processor provides Parks & Sons access to only low-sensitivity data to enable us to provide help to our customers.
- Communications between the visitor, Parks & Sons' server, and the credit card processor are secured through a secured server connection.
Privacy of Data
Handling of Non-sensitive Data
- No high sensitive credit card data is seen, handled, or stored by Parks & Sons or our web site.
- Non-sensitive / low-sensitive data is retained to enable us to work with our credit card processor and to better server our customers. All data is stored under high encryption, over a secure connection.
- Parks & Sons does not sell your information to, nor share your information with third parties (other than the credit card processor which requires such information to securily process your payment).